DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would you fly for a good cause?

Hi David, I have uploaded 3 folders to the Onedrive link you sent - EN0603 Berry Castle, EN0606 Bury Castle and EN0607 Cadson Bury. Some of the footage files for Cadson bury were corrupt, so let me know if you want some more. I will try and get the other forts near me over time. The dogs have enjoyed it and I have seen some spectacular views and only had one run in with a local, who was OK when I explained what I was doing....

Fantastic! Thank you, I’m downloading them now and hope to get them on the site before the weekend. I’ll let you know when they are online. Are you happy to be credited with the footage?

I’ve had the same experience when flying. As soon as people know why you’re filming they become really interested and helpful. It’s great to get a positive reaction for a change [emoji16]

Reactions: CorkersFPV
Fantastic! Thank you, I’m downloading them now and hope to get them on the site before the weekend. I’ll let you know when they are online. Are you happy to be credited with the footage?

I’ve had the same experience when flying. As soon as people know why you’re filming they become really interested and helpful. It’s great to get a positive reaction for a change [emoji16]
No problem. I would be glad to be credited. Thanks.

There are quite a few hill forts near Gosport. Try searching for Gosport in the Hill Fort Map on this page: Finding Local Hill Forts (UK) - Airchaeology.org If you click on one of the orange dots it tells you more about the site (and you can zoom in to see what it looks like). Cheers
I'll have a look. I dont go that direction very often but if I do I will look them up. I'm in Southampton so I'll have a look for some nearer to me.

I'll have a look. I dont go that direction very often but if I do I will look them up. I'm in Southampton so I'll have a look for some nearer to me.
Thank you! We will set up an individual page for each Hillfort as soon as we get your footage. Please just contact me via the website www.airchaeology.org when you are ready and I'll send you an upload link. Also, let me know if you'd like to be credited for your footage on the site (optional). Looking forward to seeing your contribution! Cheers, David

This is EN0628 Padderbury Top, near Liskeard in a farmers field. It was perfect weather with no wind. I should be able to upload the files later today to the same place...

Not sure if you realised, but I uploaded the Padderbury files last week.
Sorry been away. Just noticed your post and have downloaded your files. Haven't edited them yet but looks great thank you. I'll post a link to the page when complete. Cheers!

Hi, I'm off to Coniston over new year and i'll gladly try to find
EN0119: Tilberthwaite
there should be no leaves on the trees at that time of year so i might be able to get some pic's and video for you, unless you already have enough. I'm a very new owner so don't hold your breath for the quality. :oops:

Reactions: Stelaruk
Hi, I'm off to Coniston over new year and i'll gladly try to find
EN0119: Tilberthwaite
there should be no leaves on the trees at that time of year so i might be able to get some pic's and video for you, unless you already have enough. I'm a very new owner so don't hold your breath for the quality. :oops:
Looks epic in the Lake District, hope the weather is good for you!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000