DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! Ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday and it shipped out already!?!?!?

Ordered Fly More Combo from DJI website on Jan 10th and.... It's in LA already... Should be receiving it tomorrow in Vancouver, BC... Super exciting :)

upload_2017-1-23_7-59-32.png

Reactions: MavicPro5280
So the people that ordered on the 15th!? Have you seen any movement yet? I ordered on the 16th.. money was taken out of my account immediately.. dji site says payment authorize.. but now the money is back in my account as of today.. and the site still says authorized.. so confusing. I ordered the Fly more combo straight from Dji.com.

I'm one one of those people. My order was placed on the 14th and my current status of shipping is:
*TBA* Just hanging up from my credit card company "the merchant hasn't collected" and Joshua on the DJI chat room hung up on me. All within this last hour but I'm cool. I've got plenty of reading material and video. Signed with the AMA, a couple of local RC Clubs and I'm going to get my license because I think it's the proper thing to do. Looking forward to gleaning all I can from those I meet and these forums because only the Lord knows the anticipation of this man and flight!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just finished chatting with Joshua from the DJI chat room. He says don't worry my Mavic ships out on the 25th (Tomorrow) Yay!

I ordered on Jan 17th. I've spoken to their support today via Chat, and they said that I should see a tracking number within the next 24 hours. Hoping to see it shipped by the morning!

Ok, now I know the long wait times on DJI chat are worth the wait. I finally got listened to by, Sarah. Told her my sad story and today got my email of shipped MP. WOW, WOW, WOW. Ordered with confirmed funds 01/13 , DHL Express delivery notice for 01/26. 13 days from start to finish. My opinion: not bad. Thanks DJI for listening.

Andrew Reeves N5

Well Im so confused I have never been so frustrated ! 1/20/17 order says shipped no tracking and yesterday I get a tracking number. says its in atlanta but no reference to china as any other package I have ordered from DJI alway originates from china. Now this morning I get this email “Due to unprecedented demand, your order will likely ship within the month of March, 2017.” WTF !
Im awaiting a online chat with DJI to see what rubbish they give me !

I ordered mine on 1/11/17, and it arrived yesterday (if I say finally I'll get dirty looks from people right?). Ordered directly from DJI, and it was the Fly More combo.

Reactions: DustyVisor
Ordered mine 12th also & nothing yet...they already took my money out of my account..but no tracking number

I ordered the Fly More package on the 12th and will be receiving it today from DJI direct. Took off work to make sure I didn't miss the delivery since you need to sign for it.

Reactions: mizzo79
Update :
Scheduled delivery:
Thu 1/26/2017 by end of day The combo shipped and will be here tomorrow ! The extra Battery will ship the 29th as it had a delay. So tomorrow will be Christmas ! as my other shipment from
B& H with another extra battery and the nanuk case along with the 3 in 1 Rapid Battery Charger from amazon ! Yes I pulled the trigger on that as I want to have all batteries charged within one hour. lol

I ordered the combo with an extra battery
Item Quantity Price Shipping Status
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
1 USD $1,299 This shipment
Mavic - Intelligent Flight Battery
1 USD $89 Will come later
HOLLYWOOD, FL US

Tracking number 72xxxxxxxxxx
Reference S1-0010xxxxxxxxxxx
Dimensions 12x11x10 in.
Total pieces 1
Shipment ID 0051xxxxxxx
Special handling section Adult Signature Required

Service FedEx Ground
Weight 9.7 lbs / 4.4 kgs
Signature services Adult signature required
Terms Shipper
Packaging Package
Standard transit

Last edited:
Orderd January 14th from DJI with a 5-7 day shipping time . Chat with dji jan 22 and was told it was schedualed to ship on the 25th.. Today.. Checking email by the minute.

Edit::: Update. I have 4 blue dots this morning 1-26 but no tracking. Logged into fedex and no deliveries scheduled for my address yet.

Last edited:
Orderd January 14th from DJI with a 5-7 day shipping time . Chat with dji jan 22 and was told it was schedualed to ship on the 25th.. Today.. Checking email by the minute.
Mine shipped according to there main website but I have not received an email yet and on the mobile site it says pending and also says it will ship through FedEx and I bought mine on the 12th and payment processed and posted on the 15th so hopefully I get the tracking # tonight or in the morning!

Just received my conformation a little while ago and also saw the tracking number on the website before I got the email tells how often I check the site! LOL! Now can't wait to see an update on FedEx's website and then delivery which will be in 3-5 days they said so hopefully it'll be here by Monday or Tuesday because those are my days off from work! Awesome!

Just received my conformation a little while ago and also saw the tracking number on the website before I got the email tells how often I check the site! LOL! Now can't wait to see an update on FedEx's website and then delivery which will be in 3-5 days they said so hopefully it'll be here by Monday or Tuesday because those are my days off from work! Awesome!
Mine is scheduled for delivery Friday so should be tomorrow hopefully!

Am I just lucky or do I have a relative in China I don't know about? or maybe they finally just caught up........
Ordered mine in the 1/13. Spoke with DJI on the 26th. Said my order has been delayed due to Chinese New year's. Anyone else having this B's issue?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown