DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Wreck of the Emerald Wing - an Orkney Blockship...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Another relaxing video today, this one a poignant reminder of the times of war, the wreck of the Emerald Wing, an Orkney Blockship...

That’s haunting and very beautiful. Well done. Are you using the sticks all the time or are there any Quick Shots in there? I tried to circle around a kite (in the shape of a ladybird would believe) yesterday but made a rather bad job of it. His next kite was a 40mtr long snake. Got that a bit better although the wind was so light it slumped a tad.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very nice!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
That’s haunting and very beautiful. Well done. Are you using the sticks all the time or are there any Quick Shots in there? I tried to circle around a kite (in the shape of a ladybird would believe) yesterday but made a rather bad job of it. His next kite was a 40mtr long snake. Got that a bit better although the wind was so light it slumped a tad
Thank you... It was all flown manually, no quick shots, I have previousy use the POI mode, but nowadays find it quicker to just manually fly, and unless it is windy I get reasonably good results :)

Great video!!! That looks like it would be a good dive site.
Yes, Orkney has several Dive Schools and operators, there is another even more visible wreck in the next bay which used to have a dive pontoon next to it...

Reactions: LawMan513
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki