DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wrong Date/Time?

nicshow

Reactions
I traveled yesterday into a different time zone (CDT to EDT) and when I transferred photos from the Air 3 to my phone this morning, images shot earlier this morning were 13 hours behind. I was able to edit the date and time in the apple photos app but it made me wonder what the proper settings are for the controller (which I assume controls the exit data on the images.)

I’d like to set it so that it updates automatically the date and time based on location, if possible.

Here’s an image I was able to shoot this morning (minor processing on IPhone photos app)

dji_fly_20240818_175622_0124_1724070696581_aeb.jpeg

Reactions: MotoSavy
I traveled yesterday into a different time zone (CDT to EDT) and when I transferred photos from the Air 3 to my phone this morning, images shot earlier this morning were 13 hours behind.

I’d like to set it so that it updates automatically the date and time based on location, if possible.
This is an issue that only happens with the controllers with integrated screens.
It isn't an issue for flyers who use a phone or tablet.

If you connect the controller to the internet, it will update the time/date settings.
You probably could also manually set the date/time on the controller?

Reactions: mavictk
Great photo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edesmao