DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTB - Wanted to Buy RC-N1 controller

I have a few. Would you think 15 to 20 dollars would cover the shipping cost?
At that point total would be about 60.00 Dollars.

@Starz I'm guessing that the approx. $60 quote is in US $ (approx $80 Canadian). I'm also guessing that you are saying it's $15 - $20 for USPS shipping From Arizona to Kamloops BC Canada V2C 1L4. I don't know your shipping package dimensions or weight or shipping method. Can you clarify? Thanks, Bill

Yes, US dollars.
Box size I have is 6.25 inches wide,9 inches long, and 3.5 inches tall.
Box and controller weight total just under 1.5 pounds.73B2E3A3-4868-4A8C-88EE-805A866C2856.jpeg27DDDC69-51AE-4168-A7D5-9F87F864E119.jpeg

Thanks Starz, I am fine with US$60 including shipping. But I am not the shipper and not in the US and not familiar with the rates and paperwork and steps for USPS International Parcel shipping to Canada. If you can do it for $60 total, then please PM me for my address and to give me your info for an e-transfer. Thanks, Bill

$32-$35 two different sellers currently at ebay , i bought two of em in the past two weeksi broke one opening it ,the second one i opend it with hack saw,just needed the booared ,worked great! 4hawks rocks!

$32-$35 two different sellers currently at ebay , i bought two of em in the past two weeksi broke one opening it ,the second one i opend it with hack saw,just needed the booared ,worked great! 4hawks rocks!
Thanks for the eBay suggestions but the one I found, the seller is away for a few days and then the average shipping time to Canada is a month. I am hoping for a week or less shipping. I am also considering the DJI RC231 controller which I understand now supports the Mini 3 Pro, just has different flight mode (speed) labeling. "Tripod" instead of "Cine".

Thanks to @Starz for all his time and patience and for jumping thru the hoops but I had to cancel due to the International delays and exchange issues. Thanks!
So I'm still looking for DJI RC-N1 or DJI RC231 controller for my M3Pro. Hopefully there's a Canadian here on this forum with one to sell, pack and mail to Kamloops BC.

Thanks to @Starz for all his time and patience and for jumping thru the hoops but I had to cancel due to the International delays and exchange issues. Thanks!
So I'm still looking for DJI RC-N1 or DJI RC231 controller for my M3Pro. Hopefully there's a Canadian here on this forum with one to sell, pack and mail to Kamloops BC.
Canuck here. I have one for sale on Kijiji. I can ship to BC no problem. Last I checked for an interested party in Alberta, it was about $27 to ship. PM me if you're still looking for an RC-N1.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Finally received a RC-N1 which I bought planning to use with an Android device. I have been using and loving my DJI RC controller with my Mini 3 Pro but am wanting to use 3rd party apps (like Litchi and Maven) which when they are released, I doubt will load on the DJI RC. Hence the RC-N1.

Reactions: Starz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2