DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTS DJI MAVIC 3 classic

urmaker

Reactions
Wts my Mavic 3 classic with the built in screen controller , extra battery , nd filter , nanuk case , neck strap , beacon light .
Works fine will make sure it’s discounted from my account before shipping it .

1300 located wise ,Va

Only trades is to a 4090 graphics card

Attachments

• IMG_5929.jpeg
    IMG_5929.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5928.jpeg
    IMG_5928.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
Wts my Mavic 3 classic with the built in screen controller , extra battery , nd filter , nanuk case , neck strap , beacon light .
Works fine will make sure it’s discounted from my account before shipping it .

1300 located wise ,Va

Only trades is to a 4090 graphics card
Ttt make me a offer

So Question: What would I need to do to have the DJI care for this? New to drones, I want a drone to basically take pics while I off road and follow me around in places to start. Not trying to make money, but do not want to get something that will not do the job.

So Question: What would I need to do to have the DJI care for this? New to drones, I want a drone to basically take pics while I off road and follow me around in places to start. Not trying to make money, but do not want to get something that will not do the job.
You would do a screen recording with the remote proving no issues dji has the directions it’s not hard at all . The drone has no issues so you would be able to put the dji care back on it in your name. This drone will track people / cars /atvs etc .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1