DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yaw continues after stick released.

3ifbyAir

Reactions
MA2 continues to yaw for about a second after I've released the stick. This happens every time I yaw left or right, whether hovering or moving in any direction and in any flight mode. This started yesterday, which was the first time I flew it in 3-4 weeks and it was in it's case the entire time. I took it and rechecked it this morning and the issue is still happening every time I yaw the aircraft, even if I just tap it.
The location I flew yesterday was literally miles away from anything that could cause radio interference and today I flew it at my house which is in a more populated but still very rural area. I fly it from my yard on a regular basis and never have any interference issues.
I've had this aircraft since May of 2020 (when it was first released) I've had no problems with it whatsoever. it has about 36 hours on it and has been crashed twice, neither time caused any damage and the last one was probably about a year ago.
I've tried calibrating the RC and it didn't help at all.
Firmware and app are up to date
Aircraft 01.01.0610
RC 04.11.0016
App version 1.4.8

Has anyone else had or heard of this problem? Any help or advice would be of great help.

Thanks
Todd

If it's in the camera view, you might check the camera / gimbal settings in the Go Fly app.

There are adjustments for each of the flight modes that can dampen the swing of the gimbal as you turn.

There's also the FPV or Follow mode selection of the gimbal that changes how it operates.

Reactions: pommy and maggior
In the Gimbal Advanced Settings the Yaw settings are for the aircraft itself, not camera. Only the Pitch settings are for the camera in that menu

Reactions: MA2 317

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e