DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yesterday, DJI released its latest version of the DJI Fly app, version 1.0.6 for both iOS and Android.

Ralle

Reactions
Yesterday, DJI released its latest version of the DJI Fly app, version 1.0.6 for both iOS and Android. The update seems to be focused on improvements and bug fixes. No new features are mentioned that would bring new capabilities to the popular DJI Mavic Mini. ?
Is this true?

Flys fine Ralle if your wondering. . Do wish they would add expo settings though. Have been wishing the ground would
try up here also but it ain’t happening.

Flys fine Ralle if your wondering. . Do wish they would add expo settings though. Have been wishing the ground would

I'll be back in development again, crap job ??

"wish they would add expo settings" What do you mean by this?

"the ground would try up here also" Should have been dry up?

Rod

"wish they would add expo settings" What do you mean by this?

"the ground would try up here also" Should have been dry up?

Rod
If you don’t know what expo settings are you know to search and thank you for pointing out my typo.

Got it,
Knew they existed didn't know the abbreviation. Have never changed them in the past. ;)

Rod

I am from out of these discussions, sorry, google translator ?
Thank you for replying
?

Reactions: dirkclod
As a very new member of this forum and at the risk of establishing a bad reputation, I hesitated to comment, but decided to go ahead with it.

Dirkclod - as a mod, staff member, and premium pilot, wouldn't it have been easier, friendlier, to just say "exponential stick settings" instead of telling them to "go search for yourself newbie"? This is the "help" sub-forum too, right? Rule #14?
Yes you are a new member and don’t know RodPad and I know each other from PP and here and I was addressing him picking at me.
Now if you want to throw guidelines out I can also.
You just posted a OT post calling me out.
You want to continue this feel free to message me other than that this shall get back on topic. :)

Yes you are a new member and don’t know RodPad and I know each other from PP and here and I was addressing him picking at me.
Now if you want to throw guidelines out I can also.
You just posted a OT post calling me out.
You want to continue this feel free to message me other than that this shall get back on topic. :)

Fair enough.

Reactions: RodPad

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder