DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Yesterdays wingman Peregrine Falcon

WOW what wonderful captures.
It might be an idea to add falcon or Peregrine to the thread's title, those photos are worth attracting viewers, though I'd stay away from that area for a while.

That's a Peregrine falcon and it appears to be warning your drone to get out of its territory.
They nest on narrow ledges on cliffs.
Given the way Peregrines hunt, it's probably a good idea to stay clear of that area.
Yeah, I thought is was a cliff swallow at first since they love to check out the drone but it was much larger. Then I thought it must be a hawk. It made just one pass of 2 seconds or so. I thought it looked like a falcon after downloading the video and Google pics confirmed it.
WOW what wonderful captures.
It might be an idea to add falcon or Peregrine to the thread's title, those photos are worth attracting viewers, though I'd stay away from that area for a while.
Filmed with the DJI Avata settings in auto and no filters. These modern drone cameras are incredible! It is 7,000' elevation up there and 6 miles of hiking and I was beat afterward so I wont be back anytime soon. Almost no one hikes up there because the access is so difficult.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661