DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Ynys Llanddwyn & Newborough Beach, Anglesea (4K)

scdronemedia

Reactions
Site
www.sc-drone-media.co.uk
Who needs the Carribean? OK, the water might be warmer but it surely cannot be more beautiful. The sun was shining down on us and the water was gently lapping on the sandy beach in front of some wonderful woodland, full of red squirrels (although I never got to see one lol).

I hope you enjoy my take on it.

For much more like this, including photographs, please visit www.sc-drone-media.co.uk

Whilst this is beautiful footage
Thank you for your thoughts and comments, I appreciate your input. IMHO some warrent shortening down while others are ruined by it. If someone wants to watch it all that is great, but I am now pleasing myself rather than others, although having said that, I do try to keep all as short as possible.

Squidinc is right. Very nice video but needs to be half that length. Excellent music choice. Cut most of that 2nd shot into small pieces, it's over 2 minutes by itself. You could have shot some close-ups of that ruin and the cross near the lighthouse just to give it some variety.

Who needs the Carribean? OK, the water might be warmer but it surely cannot be more beautiful. The sun was shining down on us and the water was gently lapping on the sandy beach in front of some wonderful woodland, full of red squirrels (although I never got to see one lol).

I hope you enjoy my take on it.

For much more like this, including photographs, please visit www.sc-drone-media.co.uk
Nice flying, beautiful area. I would love to see that same area on a bright sunny clear day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61