DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You learn something new!

Lordy

Reactions
I was messing around just now sticking numbers on my battery buttons but noticed my 2 of my batteries stayed lit up after putting away. It turns out you can turn the batteries on in the same way as the drone. Haha this may have been obvious to some people but I had no clue that booting up the drone is really just booting up the battery.

It's also how the powerbank adapter functions - you turn the battery on with the adapter connected, and it supplies 5V to two USB ports.

It's also how the powerbank adapter functions - you turn the battery on with the adapter connected, and it supplies 5V to two USB ports.
Yeah I did gather this. I'm think of getting one if those. How much do they deplete the battery to if you left it charging something though?

Yeah I did gather this. I'm think of getting one if those. How much do they deplete the battery to if you left it charging something though?

Depends on the device charging off it, I guess. I've always carried my adapter, but never had to use it.

Depends on the device charging off it, I guess. I've always carried my adapter, but never had to use it.

Well what I meant was if it needed to carry on charging the device or you kept plugging something in. I just don't like running them too low & it would be nice to know if it would stop at some point before getting maybe below 10%. I tend to keep them above 20% in my mavic though.
Whenever I go lower than that I notice how long it takes the battery to start charging again which is probably due to the cells being rebalanced first.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada