DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Young Bucks

Twocalf

Reactions
Some more clips showing the behavior of some dopey whitetail bucks (and does/fawns) near our place. I shot these clips in a variety of formats/frame rates etc. primarily as an experiment to see what works and what doesn't. Some clips were shot in 265 DlogM, others in 4k, and others at 120 fps 1080p. Anyway here it is:

Very nice - deer in my area are skiddish and are gone if I get any closer than 75 meters - I have to take video at 1080p and use the zoom (MP).

Here is one I shot in April this year after the first grasses appeared.

Some more clips showing the behavior of some dopey whitetail bucks (and does/fawns) near our place. I shot these clips in a variety of formats/frame rates etc. primarily as an experiment to see what works and what doesn't. Some clips were shot in 265 DlogM, others in 4k, and others at 120 fps 1080p. Anyway here it is:

Nice buddy love watching nature stuff on a drone

Nifty video. I’m amazed at how unaware of the drone they seem to be. Do the get such treatment often?

Nifty video. I’m amazed at how unaware of the drone they seem to be. Do the get such treatment often?
In my opinion, the deer around here are seeking partial safety from mountain lion predation so they hang around our buildings, lawns, and pasture. They are somewhat conditioned by the drone and they've found that the "flying beehive" doesn't seem to be dangerous. The young does are the most inquisitive or nervous. A couple of the young bucks are almost indifferent to the drone. As our hunting season progresses they will get more skiddish.

Reactions: Moose1967

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS