DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

YouTube video will not show in Mission Hub

sandiego

Reactions
I have posted a Litchi Mission video on my YouTube page and tried to point to the Mission so that it shows up with the little yellow circle. I have ensured the Mission is 'public'.

Can someone ,please, tell me exactly, in simple terms, how to make my Mission appear in the Hub.

I have posted a Litchi Mission video on my YouTube page and tried to point to the Mission so that it shows up with the little yellow circle. I have ensured the Mission is 'public'.

Can someone ,please, tell me exactly, in simple terms, how to make my Mission appear in the Hub.

I dont think you see your own missions on the hub, try creating another account and login and see if it shows up then

You should see your missions in the hub, I can see all mine I have made. so something is not set right.

I know there is something wrong, but what?

I am using the 64 bit version and I have tried with the 32 bit.

I have also logged out and logged in under a different name etc.

If you have success perhaps, as I requested in Post #1, detail exactly how you achieve this.
You say something is not set right but there are no settings as such, except for the parameters of the mission.

If you could elaborate it would be helpful.

Solved

I was trying to post a clone of a mission and Litchi don't allow that to avoid duplicates.

Makes sense now.

Thanks for reporting back what you discovered.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54