DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Youtube

mi8radire

Reactions
Anyone thought about of creating a forum runned youtube channel using our own content and linked to our channels?

Every one will need a cert 107 or equivalent then as they may be add revenue.

You know its just an idea... if a majority of us come to an agreement we can find solutions

Not saying it wasn’t, I agree would be great but the way it’s all going might be a bit hard to organise.
How would that work... if I post my videos to a communal YouTube page then add revenue is payed to the forum, I’m not directly getting payed for it but I suppose I or others am benefiting from the original video somehow.

To hard. I reckon the law has to come down hard on the major offenders and leave the little hobbyists alone that try to make a few bob on the side.

Not saying it wasn’t, I agree would be great but the way it’s all going might be a bit hard to organise.
How would that work... if I post my videos to a communal YouTube page then add revenue is payed to the forum, I’m not directly getting payed for it but I suppose I or others am benefiting from the original video somehow.

To hard. I reckon the law has to come down hard on the major offenders and leave the little hobbyists alone that try to make a few bob on the side.
i know its hard... thats why i am trying to find a loophole to redirect people to our channels to get the actual revenue... believe it or not we are 65000 members in here and ive seen that posts come from less than a hundred people.. if we could activate half of them it would give us a major boost

I think the best way to give money to the forum is to click the ads and buy from the forums sponsors. It's tough to make even a little money with YouTube unless you have millions of views. I'd think a "donation jar" PayPal link would be much more effective.

I agree and do ya think I should put that PayPal link to it in my signature . :)
I mean this new Mavic not gonna be cheap .

I agree and do ya think I should put that PayPal link to it in my signature . :)
I mean this new Mavic not gonna be cheap .
tumblr_n599rfk8oo1qz4sowo1_500.gif

cry baby 2.gif

Reactions: beachcombing

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada