DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 YVR airport (Vancouver), no droning for obvious reasons but plenty of aircrafts

A great video. Thank you for all the varied shots, great shots, and a really interesting sound track. Keep up the great work. Keep sharing it, too.
👍

Very nice…you captured YVR just the way I see it too. So many great observation locations surrounding YVR. A super showcase.

🇨🇦👍
Thank you, were is your user name coming form ? Do you work at YVR ? or are you one of those enthusiasts that we have spoken to over the years ? Some of the folks we met are quite regular.

A great video. Thank you for all the varied shots, great shots, and a really interesting sound track. Keep up the great work. Keep sharing it, too.
👍
Thank you, glad you liked it. Dramatic soundtrack, kids liked it, that is all that matters :).

Loved watching this. Very well put together and so varied with all the scenery and bird life slotted in. Look forward to your next one.
Thank you, bird life is a big part of the Sea Island, Wildlife patrol cars and trained predator birds of their Falconry program are ever present to keep the birds out of harm, had to include them too.

Nicely done! Airports are busy places. You video'd it well!
Thank you, had to do something while waiting for my kiddos to get their aviation fix :).

Reactions: Prop Wash
Being a retired air traffic controller this sure brought back some memories.
You'd be "Taylor Swift" in my kids eyes :). You might want to google Taylor Swift, I know I had to :).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661