DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Zeus, Sofia and Mavic Mini in Chanthaburi, the city of red rubies...

Spent 4 years In Thailand 69-73 and had a beach house in Pattaya. In those days there was one hotel, the Nipa Lodge. Very quiet and we had the beach to ourselves. Love Thailand and travelled the entire country. Lovely country and lovely people.

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
Spent 4 years In Thailand 69-73 and had a beach house in Pattaya. In those days there was one hotel, the Nipa Lodge. Very quiet and we had the beach to ourselves. Love Thailand and travelled the entire country. Lovely country and lovely people.
I was not yet born, it must have been a great moment ... Was it related to the Vietnam War? Last year Pattaya was the 18th most visited city in the world, times have changed ... I have lived here for 7 years ...Does the Nipa Lodge still exist? if yes i would go visit it. Thanks for watching my video and take good care of you.

Not related to war. Had a business based in Bangkok. You could walk the beach on Sunday evening at sunset and there was no one on it. I had a boat that we stored on the beach during the week. We would pull up to the beach and pull it out on logs with a tractor. So much fun. I haven’t been back in 47 years. Daughter born in Bangkok. Very fond memories.
You stay safe,
Bill

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661