DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zooming problem

Gianfr1810

Reactions
hello ... I have a problem with my zoom mavic 2 ... when I turn the right wheel of the remote control to enlarge the image, the drone rotates on itself to the left ... why?

Reactions: DagDerniT
[QUOTE = "Marius Meyer, post: 1084633, membro: 33036"]
Ho uno zoom e non l'ho mai visto accadere prima. Forse prova una calibrazione IMU.
[/ CITAZIONE]
ok grazie proverò con la calibrazione imu

hello ... I have a problem with my zoom mavic 2 ... when I turn the right wheel of the remote control to enlarge the image, the drone rotates on itself to the left ... why?

Also make sure you are not accidently touching the left stick a but. Easy to do.

To clarify .... It does not move completely 360 ° but only when I move the wheel does it move slightly

An odd one.

I've stacked some hours with mine and not had this happen

Hi I have the same problem . Go out after calibration controller. Last time when that come back, when I start controller coming message something about problem with controller please recalibrate. Still I have warranty I thinking about send back.

Hi I have the same problem . Go out after calibration controller. Last time when that come back, when I start controller coming message something about problem with controller please recalibrate. Still I have warranty I thinking about send back.
Mitek, welcome to the forums

Gianfr said he solved his problem with an imu calibration. Can you reproduce the error your getting and post back what it exactly says. I haven't had any problems like this but would like to know more about it if it does happen.

In my case problem solve calibration controller. Message shoving on controller before I start drone and connect phone.
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I check my warranty finish 5 day ago

I see that not uncommonly... maybe every 25-30 batteries (flights)..., I find that one or 2 flicks of the sticks to extreme and release resolves it. I think it has just gotten dirty over time. No problems flying ever. Only occurs on startup.

Reactions: mitek23

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness