DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Preparing Mavic Pro and Platinum for sale questions

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am currently preparing my Mavic Pro and Platinum's for sale and if I understand the procedure correctly this is done using DJI Assistant. I followed that procedure for the MP and was told this was 100% returned to factory specs. My question is how can I tell this was completed? I linked the drone and controller as I normally would and I guess I expected some sort of notification this was done however I could still log on and fly without any issues. Also I guess I expected to be able to log into the Go app and see this was no longer linked to my account. I know I'm misunderstanding this somehow. I want to make sure when I sell them the new owner has no issues putting them into their account. Thanks for all your assistance..

Those two older models will not be an issue for any new owner. They are not like some of the newer models that need to be unbound from a previous owner's account. Keep in mind, any working batteries you have are becoming hard to find.

Those two older models will not be an issue for any new owner. They are not like some of the newer models that need to be unbound from a previous owner's account. Keep in mind, any working batteries you have are becoming hard to find.
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I did all that was necessary. Seems strange that I could still fly them after. It would seem there should be a notification to add to an account before anyone else could fly them.

Seems strange that I could still fly them after. It would seem there should be a notification to add to an account before anyone else could fly them.
Not really ... you never had to add them to an account before you could fly them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADK Dragonfly