DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2018 Ford F350

Drone1aerial

Reactions
Did this for a friend. We were out by the lake in fairly windy conditions. I brought my Inspire, Mavic Air, and Osmo Pro. I really intended to just play with the Air, but once I got my Inspire up, I had a hard time getting smooth footage in the winds with it. It was like driving a bus. I got frustrated, and broke out the Air to finish it up. This is all Air, and Osmo Pro. I didn't have one good piece of I1 footage. The I1 is not the greatest at small objects, but the Air really surprised me in tight quarters with wind.

Nice shots! Funny the I1 didn't do as well; do you think you use the Mavic or Inspire more? BTW I think Fiatdale misspelled Toyota;).

Reactions: Drone1aerial
Nice shots! Funny the I1 didn't do as well; do you think you use the Mavic or Inspire more? BTW I think Fiatdale misspelled Toyota;).
I guess Im just saying that each one of these tools have their role. The I1 is great... very great in open shots, landscapes, Real Estate, etc.. but trying to circle this truck in the wind was tough... It's just not made for that. The I1 swings 13" props and does not like to be close to the ground anyways due to the prop wash. But looking at both sets of raw footage (and I used an X5), I gotta say, Im pretty impressed with the Air. Will the I1 collect dust?.. no. But I do like the portability and performance of the Air.

I guess Im just saying that each one of these tools have their role. The I1 is great... very great in open shots, landscapes, Real Estate, etc.. but trying to circle this truck in the wind was tough... It's just not made for that. The I1 swings 13" props and does not like to be close to the ground anyways due to the prop wash. But looking at both sets of raw footage (and I used an X5), I gotta say, Im pretty impressed with the Air. Will the I1 collect dust?.. no. But I do like the portability and performance of the Air.
That makes sense, it would be hard to do tight stuff with an Inspire... Keep up the good work!

You know, they say that 90% of all Ford vehicles manufactured in the past two decades are still on the road today!... The other 10% actually made it home. ;)
Very funny..... Im a Ford man. I actually do about 2 videos per week (45sec spots) for our Dealership (yes, we sold this truck to this customer).. I may start keeping the Air at work for promo spots. This was not done with the Air, just the Osmo Pro,and I1, but I get a kick out of working with this dude.. he's funny as hell .... all the vids we do are hooked with "Come and get ya some!"

This forum bans all religious and political debates, maybe they should ban arguing about trucks too:rolleyes:;). Anyway, watching the vid I was wondering if you ever did do stuff for a dealership and I guess you do!

This forum bans all religious and political debates, maybe they should ban arguing about trucks too:rolleyes:;). Anyway, watching the vid I was wondering if you ever did do stuff for a dealership and I guess you do!
Indeed.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccatt80