DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Rivers

Jatekman

Reactions
Dear all, here in my city in Germany, there is an interesting fact that two little rivers, the Dhünn goes into the Wupper, go into a big river, the Rhine.
It all in the near to my house so I can go to the locations with bicycle and I was a lot in the beautiful nature to collect these shots.
It was autumn time and the colors changed in a magical way.
Enjoy, critics and feedback welcome.

Ciao Rob

Very Nice

Reactions: Jatekman
Thanx for feedback!

Ciao Rob

Being a new drone operator/photographer that piece was very educational for me. I really enjoyed the views of the rivers and flowing water, especially, how you moved in different ways to create it. Often looking ahead, sometimes straight down, sideways moves, various approaches to enhance what you want to reveal. Nicely done, thanks.

Thanx all for your positive feedback.
It was my first drone vid BUT I made a lot of vids with GoPro as you can see on my channel, so the challenge was not to edit but fly well and getting good shots.
My recommendation for beginners is to make a plan before you start and have a shotplan in your pocket, when you are in the air battery time is important.
After you get your shots, you can fly and film intuitive, that will make your edit easier.

Ciao Rob

Excellent video. Beautiful place to record the fall. I love the autumn colors of the trees, congratulations
Adolf from Argentina

Excellent video. Beautiful place to record the fall. I love the autumn colors of the trees, congratulations
Adolf from Argentina

Thanx you very much!
If you like the autumn colors, maybe you check this vid, at the time I did not own a drone.

Ciao Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear