DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A bit a a loss here; new firmware brings different setting points to the earlier version

Spanish Flyer

Reactions
Just for your information, I want the gimbal movement to be as slow as possible, so as the craft movements, that come with lightning speeds to every stick movement you do; absolutely a no, no for cine like recordings.
I'm also trying to get the best ND filter to allow shutter speeds that avoid jerky recordings, that for the time being behave more like a rapid succession of slides. Tried the ND 16 to it is still doing it. I have now installed the ND32, but was not able to try it due to bad weather conditions.

But getting to my first problem, when you get to the settings, on previous updates we had in the following options:

EXP
STICK FILTERING
GAIN
In stick filtering you could limit the maximum figure on the X and Y axis. I don't want a curve that is slow in starting but then if rockets up to a 100% with the smallest stick movement.

With the new advanced settings, you get
SENSITIVITY (instead of STICK FILTERING) and in this subsection you now have
ATTITUDE
BRAKE
YAW END POINT

In GAIN you have:
PITCH
ROLL
YAW
VERTICAL

What I want is to limit the maximum figure of some of the settings, but don't seem to get it right...

Can someone enlighten me, because I don't seem to get things right.

Best regards,

Spanish Flyer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78