DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

acting weird mavic

chappmaster

Reactions
so i was flying fine then the gimbal started going crazy then my E.V started going crazy i thought the drone fell out of the sky then i notice drone wouldnt really come back to my so i tried sport mode no go then i tried RTH and it made it back but couldnt see **** on the cam cuz it was all weird when drone got close it was like twitching back and forth left to right anyone ever have this problem srry for the big run on sentence i restarted drone and everything was fine so i donno

iv updated back to .700 seems to fixed everything no more stupid crazy gimbal startup and took it for a test fly and no other problems

P.S can anyone confirm that on .400 the gimbal has a harsh startup at the end mine did tell i went back to .700

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Harsh gimbal startups depend more on the mechanics of the individual gimbal than on the firmware version. I have repaired Mavics running all versions, and one can bang the gimbal on version .400 and another can bang on .700. Seems random from one Mavic to the next. And then there are some that bang on all versions, and some that go as smooth as silk.

yes i tested it .400 on mine bangs at the end of the gimbal startup and on .700 its smooth as butter after startup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe