DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ahoy from the balmy state of New Hampshire (it's 95 degrees right now!!!) ;)

akniering

Reactions
Hi All! Moving from the "Tello Forum" over here to Mavic land -- Just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and look forward to hearing all your stories and learning from you. I've been a drone pilot for years but not really had much experience with photography and video, always had more fun just zooming around and not paying much attention to the technical aspect of the photo and video.

Started off years ago with a little Hubsan drone without a camera and figured it may as well be time to take it to the next level, so here I am! Been watching plenty of beginner videos and such on photography and video basics but I don't think it will mean much until I start putting it all into practice.

I've flown the MP2 Pro 3 flights so far and it's quite fun, my issue is determining what to use for settings and such but that will all come with time and experience.

Anyhow, great to meet all of you, hope to have some nice footage and pics from the great state of New Hampshire soon. Cheers! :)

-Andy

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy upload_2018-8-30_9-43-50.gif

Hi All! Moving from the "Tello Forum" over here to Mavic land -- Just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and look forward to hearing all your stories and learning from you. I've been a drone pilot for years but not really had much experience with photography and video, always had more fun just zooming around and not paying much attention to the technical aspect of the photo and video.

Started off years ago with a little Hubsan drone without a camera and figured it may as well be time to take it to the next level, so here I am! Been watching plenty of beginner videos and such on photography and video basics but I don't think it will mean much until I start putting it all into practice.

I've flown the MP2 Pro 3 flights so far and it's quite fun, my issue is determining what to use for settings and such but that will all come with time and experience.

Anyhow, great to meet all of you, hope to have some nice footage and pics from the great state of New Hampshire soon. Cheers! :)

-Andy
Howdy from Wyoming @akniering , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

-Andy
Where are you in NH?

Lived in Sanbornton for 6 years. Work in Hudson now. Laughed at the title of the thread because as you know 95 degree days will be 20 degree days in a few short weeks!

Lived in Sanbornton for 6 years. Work in Hudson now. Laughed at the title of the thread because as you know 95 degree days will be 20 degree days in a few short weeks!
Definitely, I'm looking forward to it!!! :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos