DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AI created letter to a neighbor

No, i don’t think so. We, as a society are now too reliant on computers for almost everything. You don’t agree and that’s fine. I would have no use for the use of this OP.
Quite remarkable. You clearly have not understood a single aspect of this discussion. I would not have thought that possible.

Ok, if I’m missing the point, what is your next step? Let’s say you are now actually writing a letter covering this drone topic. (This is a drone forum, is it not?)

• Wow
Reactions: TonyPHX
Ok, if I’m missing the point, what is your next step? Let’s say you are now actually writing a letter covering this drone topic. (This is a drone forum, is it not?)
I may regret getting into this, but....

The point wasn't anything to do with writing a letter. That was just the form of output used in this example. It could have been "write a 10th-grade level term paper on drone laws," or something like that. The point was to "illuminate how the available corpus of data out there has influenced the response to the subject," per the original poster. That is, to see what others have written and how the AI system has interpreted/digested that information and reconstructed it in an intelligible form.

With great respect to all, thanks for the engagement.

@sar104 - you gave me the best gift at all. "Quite remarkable" is my new motto for all things internet. I am still laughing.

Reactions: sar104 and Torque
I just find it could be handy, even if the letter wasn't perfect, a little tidying up by a human would be a lot easier than drafting from new.

Now THIS, is a step further, just emailed by chance to me today from a family member . . .

edit - typos, I seem to be typing dyslexic !

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyPHX and Torque

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne