DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aim camera down - quick?

Lightsped

Reactions
I am not home with my drone. Someone was telling me that there is a way or button to push to immediately aim the camera down at a fast rate. What button is it? Currently I have my gimbal movement setting at 10 so it is pretty slow. Without going back to default, how can I quickly aim the camera down?

Thanks

I've never assigned any buttons or reconfigured the controller. Is it pretty easy to assign buttons? Where is the menu for this? Again, I could probably figure this out but I don't have the Mavic with me...

I have that function set to the 'up' position on the 5-way button. It's very easy to set whatever functions you want to any of the programmable buttons. Click the RC icon in Go4 (top of the screen), then scroll down a bit to find the button functions.

Reactions: Kilrah
I've never assigned any buttons or reconfigured the controller. Is it pretty easy to assign buttons? Where is the menu for this? Again, I could probably figure this out but I don't have the Mavic with me...

If your buttons are at the same defaults as mine were the left one on the back (can't remember what number it is) already does this.

Randy

IMG_0196.PNG Hit controller icon, IMG_0197.PNG

Reactions: BigAl07
Use or assign it to the small 5way thumb button on top right of thy RC, in fact as default I think forward or back is set to move camera up and down consecutively at a push.
That is push forward, camera goes allway down, push forward again, camera goes back to level.

A minor annoyance with this is that when you click again to look up it always goes to straight ahead rather than where it was before - usually you have the camera part way down.
Also I sometimes activate unintentionally by being clumsy ... still one of the best things to have on one button though.

A minor annoyance with this is that when you click again to look up it always goes to straight ahead rather than where it was before - usually you have the camera part way down.
I know I must not be the only one annoyed by that :)

Also I sometimes activate unintentionally by being clumsy ... still one of the best things to have on one button though.
I know I must not be the only one annoyed by that :)
You're not alone. Every time I hit it the button for the second time, a little voice in my head wishes over and over again that the camera would return to its original position.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx