DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All Preset filters shown side by side.

The internal NR of the Mavic is what you're getting with that setting. It's not good.

It's good for me. I hate the footage I have with +1. I was so bummed when I first got the mavic due to how bad it appeared "to me".

Again man most of us are watching on our phones and laptops. As much as we like to pretend it's rocket science it's not. It's visual art and that leaves it open to interpretation of the viewer. Which can be a great thing and bad thing all wrapped up in one. ;)

To each their own.
You like +1
I don't. :)

Reactions: dslater and boone
...and I'm looking forward to having my settings challenged.

Sometimes I wonder if the sensors in these things vary wildly from unit to unit, explaining the improbable range of experiences.

Reactions: boone
...and I'm looking forward to having my settings challenged.

Sometimes I wonder if the sensors in these things vary wildly from unit to unit, explaining the improbable range of experiences.

I am 80% positive that they do.
So many people have different results with different settings.

That's why I always say you gotta experiment and do what works for you and your camera.

It's not a canon or Nikon on that baby. Lol

It's good for me. I hate the footage I have with +1. I was so bummed when I first got the mavic due to how bad it appeared "to me".

Again man most of us are watching on our phones and laptops. As much as we like to pretend it's rocket science it's not. It's visual art and that leaves it open to interpretation of the viewer. Which can be a great thing and bad thing all wrapped up in one. ;)

To each their own.
You like +1
I don't. :)

You're not leaving me a lot of room to come back with a snarky reply about how my way is the only correct way here...

Reactions: SeanOzz
You're not leaving me a lot of room to come back with a snarky reply about how my way is the only correct way here...

Lol. After 24 years of making a living off visual art I stopped arguing my way was the only way years ago. (I might still secretly think it though! Ha ha ha)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midlifecrisis77