DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon camera scam going on be carful people

I just found the future of Amazon! If you have Amazon Prime watch Phillip K. D.i.c.k’.s Electric Dreams Season 1 Episode 2 Autofac. ( Had to put periods in the Forum Bot doesn’t like the Word Rooster Or Richard alternative :) ) This I think is a remake of a UK show so the episodes are not the same as the original! This Episode is scary (Science Fiction Always Comes True in One form or Another) it has Drones delivering merchandise, automated Factories basically one company rules everything.

What if someone’s name is Richard? The forum will censor his nickname?

Reactions: Kilrah
In Amazons defense, The guy who got scammed twice in the OP video, Has a new video.
Amazon has started after the seller of the boxes with rocks.
The video guy GOT THE CAMERA thanks to Amazon, they also gave him $1000.00 in Amazon credit.
Bash Amazon all you want. They made it more than right.
If I remember right, all of this happened to the guy start to finish, three shipments in just a few weeks.

All Hail Amazon!

ETA; found the video again.

Reactions: Kilrah
I would be a little wary of a discount like that. I use PayPal for most things...Not Amazon, but with Amazon anytime I have requested a refund..I have got the money BEFORE I even mailed the product back. Thats right..before. I trust Amazon. Theres a lotta people on this planet I dont trust but with Paypal and or Mazon, I have no problems. Sorry to hear about your experience. I guess the 3rd party deal is what screwed the pooch in this case. Live and learn, huh,. Expensive lesson tho.

They refund as soon as they see the item has been shipped. However, if there are any issues with the return they will take the money straight back off of your original method of payment without notice, then contact you to advise of the issue.

In Amazons defense, The guy who got scammed twice in the OP video, Has a new video.
Amazon has started after the seller of the boxes with rocks.
The video guy GOT THE CAMERA thanks to Amazon, they also gave him $1000.00 in Amazon credit.
Bash Amazon all you want. They made it more than right.
If I remember right, all of this happened to the guy start to finish, three shipments in just a few weeks.

All Hail Amazon!

ETA; found the video again.

He didn’t get the camera from amazon in the end he clearly said He will never buy a high price item from amazon again! He got the real camera from B&H Photo in NYC! If he tried a 3rd time with amazon that would have just plain stupid! Most people will give second chances but a third?

He got a 100% refund PLUS $1000 in credit from amazon. I’ll take that deal every time. That actually makes me want to buy from amazon.

Reactions: coop64
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2