DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon

Ordered mine from DJI store on amazon 1/13. Just got notification of delivery for tomorrow.

Crazy. I was told as late as march 12.

Thanks DJI

Thanks to this thread, on the 14th I cancelled my Amazon order and reordered through the DJI store on Amazon. I just received a shipped notice and tracking number. My drone is in Torrance, Ca and I should get it on the 19th.

Huge thanks to waverrider969 for giving me the idea. I pity the fools still waiting on Amazon.

Possibly but Amazon has already spent millions on drone development so I think DJI as a teeny weeny company compared to Amazon would be foolish to think they could dictate terms to Amazon.

As for fulfilling back orders, i doubt anybody has more than Amazon! From what I have read DJI has had a seriously bad track record with customer service and most people flocked to Amazon because they knew Amazons 30 day return period at least protected them from any hassles if they got a lemon. The buyers on Amazon have been waiting since October and that's really sad.
DJI is not a small company by any standard they did a billion dollars of business last year

Well all is not well. Waited almost all day for package and nothing. Checked status of delivery on FedEx site. It says something like "delivery attempted made no one home". Wtf!! I sat by door all day. No one came to door. No sticker nothing! Called FedEx they said they will contact driver. Still nothing. Now I'm wondering if driver decided to keep my Mavic and that's why he is not responding. Oh and by way DJI has restrictions that item can't be held at FedEx facility. So there is no way to get it. Do these fly more combo packages have things on boxes to let people know what's inside? I am so heartbroken right now. So close and yet so far.

Oh man! That stinks! I'm going to have to make sure my in-laws are vigilant. They have a bad habit of missing all of my fed-ex deliveries. Nap times and such, lol. Ya know, I'm in Georgia maybe they short stopped it, maybe it's waiting at my house......Too soon?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ok finally got hold of driver and met him across town. Got my Mavic!!! Happy day!! Now comes all the charging and firmware downloading. Looks like it will be dark before I'm ready to fly :(

I am now the proud owner of a new Mavic. Can't wait to get home to play with it. Too bad we are having some crappy weather here in not so sunny northern California.

I ordered mine from the Official DJI Store on Amazon on Friday the 13th. I got the shipped notification this Friday. It's supposed to be here by 10:30am Wednesday. It's already in Tennessee. Woot!

That's DJI's new push back date. Looks like I'm cancelling my order. What a shame.

I did. I ordered from Amazon on Oct 1 and received numerous push-back dates. On 12/27 it was delayed until Feb 18 and that's when I cancelled. Instead, I ordered directly from DJI and received my Mavic on Jan 12, 16 days later.

I ordered mine from the Official DJI Store on Amazon on Friday the 13th. I got the shipped notification this Friday. It's supposed to be here by 10:30am Wednesday. It's already in Tennessee. Woot!

Well I ordered mine on the 16th. So tomorrow will be a week. Hopefully I get a shipment notification!

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Man, that was fast. I ordered on the 13th. It was shipped the 20th from China. Arrived this morning at 930am. True to their word, 5 working days to ship.

I wonder if I kept my amazon order I'd still be waiting or not. Seems like more people on amazon got theirs this past week based on a few new reviews.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki