DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another evening photo

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all, thought I’d share this photo with you guys/gals. Yet another photo taken over the river at dusk.? I got a lot of response about it on Instagram so thought I’d share it here?

Shutter speed was 6sec so I managed to get the little boat blurred in the photo, bottom right of foreground. Quite liked the different colours from the sky and the moody rain in the background

Camera settings,
Iso,100
f/4.5
Shutter 6.0s
Photo was taken in Raw mode and edited in Lr cc
5BD2A397-5F0E-4290-8C30-1A8CFD79CDE2.jpeg

Really lovely shot. I’m amazed how sharp it is given the exposure time. I’m struggling with anything over 2 seconds. Was it a very calm evening?

Reactions: Porky
Thanks @branchie68 ? that evening was very calm. I normally do a burst shot, 3/5 shots at a time and pick the sharpest photo, not ABE mode?

The below photo was taken with an 8sec shutter speed, again in burst mode
2084EA42-A412-4356-AF0C-5DE008358EEF.jpeg

If you look closely at the planes in the sky, well the plane lights.... that gives you a good idea how long it was?

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks @branchie68 ? that evening was very calm. I normally do a burst shot, 3/5 shots at a time and pick the sharpest photo, not ABE mode?

The below photo was taken with an 8sec shutter speed, again in burst mode
View attachment 74945

If you look closely at the planes in the sky, well the plane lights.... that gives you a good idea how long it was?

I’ll definitely have to give that a try ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123