DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Commitment from Litchi for DJI Mavic Air 2 Control?

I assume Litchi will add the Mavic Air 2 at some point? Have they confirmed that?

Will Litchi run on the Smart Controller (once updated for Air 2)?
You have to wait for these events to happen:

a) DJI releases the SDK for the MA2
b) DJI releases the SDK for the SC and MA2
c) Litchi is implementing its support for the MA2 based on a)
d) Litchi is implementing its support for the SC based on b)

It could take a while.

I'd be a bit worried about using the MA for missions... Especially if one were to fly bvlos(not that i would evr dream of doing such a thing ;-))... No redundancy in IMU or GPS... With the Spark, it's only a $300 loss.. A bit more with this one. Seems like a very mislead cost-cutting measure.

I'd be a bit worried about using the MA for missions... Especially if one were to fly bvlos(not that i would evr dream of doing such a thing ;-))... No redundancy in IMU or GPS... With the Spark, it's only a $300 loss.. A bit more with this one. Seems like a very mislead cost-cutting measure.

Yep, those are fair concerns. The 50% off DJI Refresh with Select helps a bit I suppose. Pretty happy with the MA2 price at under $1,000 with the FlyMore Combo. One of my (3) batteries on MP was starting to deteriorate and I figured the others would go...the 3rd party charger I had staretd to fail too. It didn't make sense to spend on more batteries for the Pro so here we go with the wait for the MA2 to arrive and for the SW/FW on the Smart Controller to update for use with the MA2.

Only an indirect reference, but while sdk support for the MM (it also uses DJI Fly) was mentioned for April, a post a couple days ago In the software forum said that was not the case. Mid summer maybe, but it is not the programers primary project

Attachments

• FC3EE6C1-5AD5-4296-AFE0-1A61AD4A61E0.jpeg
    FC3EE6C1-5AD5-4296-AFE0-1A61AD4A61E0.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 255

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise