DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Credible Mavic 2 Pro ver 2/ Mavic 3 info?

Dur8an Poison

Reactions
Hi all. I am about to buy a Mavic 2 Pro next month... but.... Don't want to buy if there is credible rumours around of possible upgrades/tweaks etc to the current Mavic 2 Pro. Especially given the new tech and some better features of the new Mavic Air 2 already out. The M2P is 2 years old now so could bery well be due for a tweak.. even if just the inclusion of ADS-B with their "flagship"
drones? I cant afford to buy twice so wold rather hold back a short while then buy something that is about to be super-ceded? Any advise and info appreciated.

Not yet. Unless you're way, way more patient than me and don't mind wasting this entire summer without your airborne camera, I would get what's available now and don't fret over what comes next.

There is always something coming next and there are no current credible words on when that will happen.

There's been no credible rumours of the Mavic 3 Pro yet and there likely won't be any until much closer to the drone's release. The Mavic 1 Pro was announced in September 2016 and the Mavic 2 series in August 2018 so if they're to maintain that two year gap the Mavic 3 series would be due late summer but there's no certainty with that at all.

Reactions: Dur8an Poison
It’s also possible DJI is waiting for the shoe to drop on Remote ID.
Meaning when they define how it will work not implement it.

I already have M2P But won’t be buying another one until remote ID is a done deal.

Hi all. I am about to buy a Mavic 2 Pro next month... but.... Don't want to buy if there is credible rumours around of possible upgrades/tweaks etc to the current Mavic 2 Pro. Especially given the new tech and some better features of the new Mavic Air 2 already out. The M2P is 2 years old now so could bery well be due for a tweak.. even if just the inclusion of ADS-B with their "flagship"
drones? I cant afford to buy twice so wold rather hold back a short while then buy something that is about to be super-ceded? Any advise and info appreciated.
You will find no credible rumors about mavic 3 pro. But knowing dji releasing history of mavic series we can assume that mavic 3 pro will be realease in next few months. If i were you i would wait.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr