DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any lady pilots?

Control you maybe
If only I was again young and naive, and single I would possibly have made a flippant comment like that. When you're older, wiser and settled with kids, you know not to make such comments!

It is important that she, who must be obeyed, thinks that she is in charge or a hole may develop in the space time continuum!

If only I was again young and naive, and single I would possibly have made a flippant comment like that. When you're older, wiser and settled with kids, you know not to make such comments!

It is important that she, who must be obeyed, thinks that she is in charge or a hole may develop in the space time continuum!
Hmmm. I think I may have learned a valuable life lesson. Thank You! But now my wife can't tell me nothing good ever came from owning a drone. Cuz owning drones leads to life advice lolol

Hmmm. I think I may have learned a valuable life lesson. Thank You! But now my wife can't tell me nothing good ever came from owning a drone. Cuz owning drones leads to life advice lolol
I find the phrase "Yes dear" is one that should be relied on, if you feel like arguing, but wish that your enjoyable day continues.

Reactions: Sal_recon26
Hey girls ask how many boys may cooking or washing and
Cleaning there flat or even better if they have a baby and clean up there po.

OK I go out ;)

Hi! After flying for almost 3 years, I have yet to see any lady pilot flying a drone.

Is it me, or is drone flying an exclusively male hobby?

Just wondering!
:)
Female, 70 yrs young, P3P and Mavic...there are lots of women flying drones, recreationally and professionally. They even have their own groups.

Female, 72 and flying my Mavic - I love it when people call it the Magic - I've only had it for 6 weeks and the weather has not been conducive to much flying, but so far I have produced a couple of YouTube videos and filmed for a music video. Not bad for an oldie AND a woman lol

Hi! After flying for almost 3 years, I have yet to see any lady pilot flying a drone.

Just wondering!
I've been flying about 5 years and live in Southern California. My first drone was a Phantom 1 and I now have a Mavic. Not unlike Airforce One, any drone I fly is known as Dronette. Girl power!

Reactions: Slantnose79
Just to add more tindr to the fire...I'm just going to offer an observation:

Ever wonder why group "x" seems underrepresented in that hobby/sport/community you love? Or wonder why they create an "x-only" version of the same community elsewhere? It's often because of discussions like this. Yes, communities could be "x-blind" but also can and do benefit from being "x-welcoming" ... a little outreach goes a long way, and in the end hybrid vigor creates better products, better communities, and usually makes our lives more fun.

x can be gender, cultural, race, economic or social backround, who someone is attracted to, doesn't matter what "x" is, the story is the same.

Most of the things I'm into are traditionally dominated by my demographic: nerdy, male, white, and aggressive. I used to be on the "we should be x-blind, of course x is welcome but that's a given and there's no need to do anything else, so STFU."

However, I realized it was weird that there were "no girls" into the things I loved. Turned out that people with my attitude were chasing them all away, and I was living in a monoculture "with no cool girls."

Don't make the same mistakes 20 year old me made. 50 year old me is much happier.

Listening first and pausing to let others who may be underrepresented in your community speak isn't the worst thing in the world, and in the end, even from a purely selfish perspective, usually makes your own life better.

Just wondering!
There's me, I'm located near Vancouver British Columbia Canada where they've made it almost illegal to fly anywhere. Luckily I live close to US border, going there tomorrow to do Part 107. Wish me luck.

Reactions: frankiez
Any single ladies want to get meet up with a witty, charming, learned guy who's good with his thumbs? I enjoy long flights on the beach and photographing amazing landscapes....

My daughter just got her Mavic yesterday. We will be out tomorrow (finally some nice weather) flying our Mavics around. She will get "crash" course in beginner operations.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13