DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any lady pilots?

-- If she's flying a Karma, it will probably fly away before I ever see it. o_O
Nah, if it's one that missed the recall, you won't even hear it.... get scrolling

'
"
X <<<<< Karma (when power cuts)

'
'
'
'
"
"
"
"
X <<<<< Karma (split second later)

'
'
'
'
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
X <<<<< Karma (at terminal velocity)

0 <<<<<<<Your head (thinking about makeup, T minus a few millisecs)
\I/
/ \

Just remember, when you're outside tomorrow ..... keep checking the sky.

I used to be able to draw using ASCII characters I feel like that is a preschool effort.

Totally love my Mavic. Have real pilot's license as well. We're around. Not sure why more females don't take it up.

If only I was again young and naive, and single I would possibly have made a flippant comment like that. When you're older, wiser and settled with kids, you know not to make such comments!

It is important that she, who must be obeyed, thinks that she is in charge or a hole may develop in the space time continuum!

Ahhhhhh. A Rumpole of the Bailey fan no doubt....lol....

Reactions: HeavensAbove
1. Women are the minority in most categories in society? That is one of the most idiotic sentences I've ever read. It doesn't even make sense.

2. Yes, the discussion matters, since this is CLEARLY a forum about community and flying drones.

And 3. If you'd like do discuss the socioeconomic status of women in society, feel free to DM me instead of polluting the forum with BS.

My Point was WHY DOES THIS NEED TO BE A SEXIST FORUM? Who cares if a woman is flying a drone? Do you care if you have a woman pilot flying your airlines? This Forum is for Mavic Pilots...Not Men or Woman Mavic Pilots[emoji849]

There's me, I'm located near Vancouver British Columbia Canada where they've made it almost illegal to fly anywhere. Luckily I live close to US border, going there tomorrow to do Part 107. Wish me luck.

Did u pass the test? I'm currently studying for it.

Female, 72 and flying my Mavic - I love it when people call it the Magic - I've only had it for 6 weeks and the weather has not been conducive to much flying, but so far I have produced a couple of YouTube videos and filmed for a music video. Not bad for an oldie AND a woman lol

You are an inspiration to others, Madam :)

Control you maybe

This whole thread is controlled by women[emoji849] Think about it... Why do you care if there are Lady Pilots? Because you care what they think? That's great for some people, but I'm just glad a Human Being is flying a Drone and not worried about their gender. It's great that Lady's might have their own forum! But this is a MavicPilots Forum... No Gender ID needed, right?

Reactions: Soundtekk
This whole thread is controlled by women[emoji849] Think about it... Why do you care if there are Lady Pilots? Because you care what they think? That's great for some people, but I'm just glad a Human Being is flying a Drone and not worried about their gender. It's great that Lady's might have their own forum! But this is a MavicPilots Forum... No Gender ID needed, right?

I guess it's because the site is run by men, supposedly for men as they are assumed to be the only ones either interested or indeed capable of flying a Mavic Pro. Whereas we of the female gender are equally interested and equally capable.

So, Mr Human Being, whether you like it or not, sexism exists and we ladies are here to fight it.

Enjoy your flying safely!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_