DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any news about Litchi waypoints?

Just downloaded Litchi, connected it to my MA, but it says disconnected. It can see the remote, however. Is there a way to sort that out? my Litchi version is 2.1.4. Do i need to be enrolled in their beta program?

Thanks
yes its in beta right now, however they are pretty fast with releases, I bet it will be any day now.

I'm in there beta program and just updated in the app store. It still doesn't say it supports the air. Where does it say that the air is supported?

I'm in there beta program and just updated in the app store. It still doesn't say it supports the air. Where does it say that the air is supported?
Edit that's only for apple,I don't think it supports android yet.

The beta version now supports the Air!
For android or apple? I've been in the beta group for android for a couple years now but I don't see anything that says it's compatible with the air. The guy above posted a email so I'm assuming that will be when the android version gets released and the apple version is out now.

Sorry, it seems to connect but no telemetry or video feed yet.

Just flew my first waypoints mission using Litchi without a hitch! it was lovely indeed!

UPDATE: I was using the iOS app, video feed and telemetry were both working fine.

Reactions: djiboi

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying