DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any way to split camera view from "drone view"?

Yves007

Reactions
Hi guys,

I love the Mavic 2 Pro, but there is one conundrum I have with it. I'm taking a lot of low-level shots, say a metre off the ground, with tilting up or down of the camera. So the obvious problem is that when all you see on the monitor is the ground speeding past below, you don't see anything in front and it makes it harder to create these shots successfully. Do you have any thoughts about how one could go about have a "camera view" and a "drone view" on a split screen or two screens or whatever set-up.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot!

Yves

Do you have any thoughts about how one could go about have a "camera view" and a "drone view" on a split screen or two screens
With a M2 i can think of a DIY solution:
Mount the DJI FPV air system (a camera with transmitter) on your M2, with the goggles, then have a second operator look at the 'drone' FPV view.

Hi guys,

I love the Mavic 2 Pro, but there is one conundrum I have with it. I'm taking a lot of low-level shots, say a metre off the ground, with tilting up or down of the camera. So the obvious problem is that when all you see on the monitor is the ground speeding past below, you don't see anything in front and it makes it harder to create these shots successfully. Do you have any thoughts about how one could go about have a "camera view" and a "drone view" on a split screen or two screens or whatever set-up.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot!

Yves
With stock equipment, no. As @Keule mentioned above, you could try rigging something but it could affect weight, balance, and performance. For such a solution using stock equipment, you would need at least an Inspire 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe