DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone turning all their Obstacle Avoidance off?

Off everytime becasue I know what I'm doing, and the speed with it on is uselessly slow for the type of flying I do.

This doesn't work with it on.

what is the ditance between the MP and the crops on this video?

Is it possible to autoland with down sensors off? Or should i land manually? My fear is during a sensor error it could give me hard times.

like in this video:
, i think there is some thing wrong with sensors in this video and i don't want to have a smiliar issue during a signal lost (=

I've never had to use the feature. I also haven't had issues with sun triggering false alerts, but I keep this information in mind when flying.

The only vision features I use are the downward sensors if I'm flying in an area that may limit GPS, like in dense forest etc. Just for a little help holding. I'm perfectly happy flying in Atti when it inevitably drops out from time to time but the downward vision system is quite handy sometimes.

Off everytime becasue I know what I'm doing, and the speed with it on is uselessly slow for the type of flying I do.

This doesn't work with it on.

Jeeeeezus man, you DO know what you're doing. That's the longest, fastest, lowest, pass I think I've ever seen!

Respect to the madman! [emoji12][emoji13][emoji1305][emoji85]

Wanna see you doing similar over water!

Jason

Reactions: Anthonytoyo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis