DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone use DecalGirl?

Rigging65

Reactions
Their site has some pretty nice skins and looks well put together, but their reviews online are shite. Has anyone used them? Feedback?

Hmmm...yeah, I looked at their stuff. Nothing much caught my eye. Oh well, I'm sure more vendors will come on line before too long.

Their site has some pretty nice skins and looks well put together, but their reviews online are shite. Has anyone used them? Feedback?

There stuff is [emoji90]. I got the black carbon fiber and it has no texture to it. I'm sticking with icarbons
03298ce0b2119fec5181af7fa85c4517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I've used decalGirl twice and it's great. They got the wrong controller form my P3S and they sent me a replacement with no issues. Would order from it again when I get another drone.

Reactions: flipf
I did decalgirl, it came out amazing. It also seems to cover more of the controller and drone than icarbon. It took over an hour to put it all on, but everything fit perfectly.

I have my P3's covered with them from there and love them . I have used others but just theirs now.
No Fidel it doesn't affect signal . I made mine from a picture of our State Flag . Had an issue with one
and like spiderpig They took care of sending me another one free and they are fast shipper's here .
Not the cheapest but sometimes you get what you pay for .
Mine
dixie and rebel  getterbacks.JPG Haven't decided what to do with my mavic but it will come from there if I skin it .

Are they easily removable or would I be scrubbing sticky glue off with alcohol after??

The one I took off and replaced came off all right but I did use goo off to get the residue then
alcohol to be sure it was really clean before I put the replacement one on . It wasn't hard .
Now I don't know how it will be on the mavic but was like that on the Phantom shell .

Reactions: Squamer
Just put on a decal girl Matte skin today, great product, cut well.

Got mine from decal girl today. It says it leaves no residue, but I guess I'll put that to the test when I go to remove it. Installation takes some time but not much. So far I'm satisfied. View media item 673

yellowfeather.jpg~original
yellowfeather.jpg~original

I also went with decalgirl, got the plain yellow skin. Went on well, though I must admit I followed a youtube tutorial about where to put what, and it helped a lot. Took no more than and hour....

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78