DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone use this top mount tablet holder?

DroneTech

Reactions
Does anyone here use this tablet holder? Seems like every company makes the holder that covers up the entire controller. This one is so much cleaner and better looking. I like the MavMount too but it also mounts over the controller. Can't decide on what to get.

Reactions: thewho6
Without handling one I would wonder about balance. It looks like it may want to tip backwards.

Cool

There a few things that concern me most
- whether the top mount with tablet can balance itself when placed in flat surface.
- can it mount iPad Air or only iPad mini because of the wait limitation
- whether there straps provided on the sides (separately) , hang over my neck and there I can free my hands

I am using an iPad Air 2 and it is awesome compared to a phone
c7222ccb5e14a7e9d2ba1100baf6ad5d.jpg
1c5cc1e3efb71bc677f2143a68c1adc6.jpg

Does anyone here use this tablet holder? Seems like every company makes the holder that covers up the entire controller. This one is so much cleaner and better looking. I like the MavMount too but it also mounts over the controller. Can't decide on what to get.

Just wondering. Since it holds the tablet over the antennas, will the aluminum body of the iPad block some signal?

From their website

-----------

Price includes world-wide economy shipping!

The holder is made of 6 mm Acrylic-sheet, CRC'd before heatshaped
to its final form. The holder itself is made of PVC plastic.

Its adjustable to fit any tablet from 7.9" to 10"

Lanyard hook included.
Total weight is 200 grams.

Nice that the holder is not metallic, but my question was if the metal case used on the iPad would block some signal.

I've been looking for this exact thing, I could think of worse things to waste money on if it doesn't work as planned. I might have to give this a try.

I have 2 different ones that I would be willing to sell on the cheap as I rarely use them as planned...send me pm for more details

Reactions: gbracer08
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423