Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apps

Best Third Party Apps?

• Total voters

Brock

Reactions
Hi all,

Firstly, I am aware that there are previous discussions regarding the use of third party apps.

However, I am after a conclusive answer of which is "the best", as to the best I can understand from previous threads is that they both (AutoPilot and Litchi) have their pros.

But when I'm spending $46.99 or $35.99 I want to make sure that I'm getting the best app I can. Personally, I think that AutoPilot looks more professional from the images on the app store.

So I'm asking for your advice, the uses of the products not quick reviews. Which one would you personally recommend, I am after the best for features, usability, intelligent flights and overall customer satisfaction.

Thank you very much,

- Brock

I voted Litchi because I purchased it the next day after my Mavic arrived in early January and have never had a problem with it . It is very easy to use and navigate the menus as they are very similar to the the Dji Go 4 app . I use it almost exclusively over the Dji Go app . I haven't tried Autopilot so can't give any advice there but so far Litchi has been great . Even when they put out a warning that it was having problems with the .500/550 firmware from Dji , I never had a problem .

I like the auto-record function so even when I forget to hit the video record button I am still getting video . The ability to pre-plan waypoint missions from home on the computer is a plus for me and I have used the VR goggle view a few times that works very well .I may have to check out Autopilot now since I have some time under the belt with the other two apps .

I purchased Litchi buy haven't tried it yet. Buy all my research points to Litchi. So far I have used DJI GO4. Buy I do plan to use Litchi in near future.

I'm using Litchi for a couple of days and like it. Did some really nice panoramas using it. As I use an Android tablet, Autopilot is not available for me to try afaik.

If you are using an ipad....and not your iPhone, then don't forget about the DJI GS PRO for flying "missions". It's free and I've have slot of fun with it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78