DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto updated me to 4.1.4

royster

Reactions
Happened a few days ago, I went to fly & expierenced more than the usual lag issues, Go 4 drop outs, & then noticed I'd been auto updated to 4.1.4, Now I see DJI have updated this go 4 app a few times over last couple of days. I;m setting up a new monitor for my Mavic, before I load , is this latest version of 4.1.4 Go 4 app okay, or should I look for a previous version??

I updated to the 4.1.4 Go 4 app,and no problems yet?

Updates auto for me. Issues with Strong Remote Interference red signal! I Never had trouble before. Also moves like crazy when hovering just started doing it as well. Any way to fix this? I thought about Deleting the Dji Go app and downloading it again. Suggestions??

Leaving for the beach today and not feeling comfortable flying over water with these issues. Any help would be great

Updates auto for me. Issues with Strong Remote Interference red signal! I Never had trouble before. Also moves like crazy when hovering just started doing it as well. Any way to fix this? I thought about Deleting the Dji Go app and downloading it again. Suggestions??
I would do a IMU calibration,plus compass,then see if it still "wanders around while hovering"! I've had the "Strong Remote Interfearance" warning ,but I was flying in a area that had a lot of powerlines,plus a microwave tower. Change locations,and nothing since!

Reactions: Dom The Dominator
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone