DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bag Thread

@2020HeinSite , thanks for the heads up on the differences. I want a bag to carry my laptop and M2P at times and was on the fence about the Viewpoint BP 250 or the DroneGuard BP 250. I like the idea of the case within a case of the Viewpoint but an m2p doesn't fit, it just doesn't fit. I too would like to see a pic of your DroneGuard loaded up with your goodies to get a visual of the room inside. Thanks!

If you search around here, I’ve got a thread with photos of both the Droneguard BP250 and the Viewpoint BP250 with the FlyMore bag inside.

Reactions: wsettle
So here was the bag I was talking about. It's quite small, meant to be worn as a sling but can also be worn around the waist as well if you're cycling for instance. It was made with the Mavic in mind but also doubles as a light mirrorless camera bag. I bring my iPad mini 4 to fly, but you can fit up to an 11" tablet in it. I've had this bag for over a year now and can say the material holds up really really well. Its durable and I'm glad I was able to make it work for the newer Mavic 2. Below you can see how I managed to fit in 2 spare batteries, the quad charger, a full set of props (in a Mavic 1 felt prop pouch). I didn't take out the stuff like spare wires and cards and my tablet isn't pictured but it all fits nicely and is easy to access.
I may use one of the dividers to separate the controller and drone later but right now it's not bothering me that there is contact as its a pretty snug fit when you zip up the bag.
View attachment 44852 View attachment 44853 View attachment 44854
So here was the bag I was talking about. It's quite small, meant to be worn as a sling but can also be worn around the waist as well if you're cycling for instance. It was made with the Mavic in mind but also doubles as a light mirrorless camera bag. I bring my iPad mini 4 to fly, but you can fit up to an 11" tablet in it. I've had this bag for over a year now and can say the material holds up really really well. Its durable and I'm glad I was able to make it work for the newer Mavic 2. Below you can see how I managed to fit in 2 spare batteries, the quad charger, a full set of props (in a Mavic 1 felt prop pouch). I didn't take out the stuff like spare wires and cards and my tablet isn't pictured but it all fits nicely and is easy to access.
I may use one of the dividers to separate the controller and drone later but right now it's not bothering me that there is contact as its a pretty snug fit when you zip up the bag.
View attachment 44852 View attachment 44853 View attachment 44854
YES! Comfy and Discreet!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimsonsky