DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BANG!!! Guess what it is?

I love my MP... but who amongst us will not jump to get an MPII if a 1" sensor is hanging out front and we get 4K at 60 fps, extended flight time and range and new bells and whistles - just saying!

I agree with you.. I mean shoot, unless there are some major improvements, I am happy with the MP.

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
It would take a 1-inch sensor to get me to upgrade, too. DJI must be aware that the camera is the thing everyone complains about, and they're aware Autel is releasing a Mavic-like drone with a 1-inch sensor, so they'd be crazy to get beat on that.

Just read DroneDJ’s artical on this photo and he mentioned why would DJI restrain themselves with a similar old design. He also notes that OsitaLV mentioned rear facing OA sensors which I see no evidence of.
I feel if there is going to be a new Drone from DJI, It will be more in the form of the Mavic Air’s design and slightly larger. I also feel it may not carry the Mavic name. Just my 2 cents.:cool:

It’s grainy because it was taken a distance away to avoid being caught and zoomed in just around the drone. The lighting might not be good too. I thought you guys who are into photography and wanting a 1” sensor would understand that.

It’s grainy because it was taken a distance away to avoid being caught and zoomed in just around the drone. The lighting might not be good too. I thought you guys who are into photography and wanting a 1” sensor would understand that.

2OggKej.jpg

Reactions: butterflyslicer
Problem is, I'm standing here just WANTING them to take my money when the II comes out... but noo, they said. Give it some more time, they said!

Maybe a early prototype, seems strange we have the air with the aerodynamic design now the mavic 2 goes back to the old design ,doesn't make design sense?

I feel if there is going to be a new Drone from DJI, It will be more in the form of the Mavic Air’s design and slightly larger. I also feel it may not carry the Mavic name. Just my 2 cents.:cool:
I agree DJI would probably try to keep the same design language as the Air, but they'd be crazy to drop the Mavic name considering how well established and successful it is.

I agree DJI would probably try to keep the same design language as the Air, but they'd be crazy to drop the Mavic name considering how well established and successful it is.
Perhaps, but with products of the Mavic releases, MP, MPP, MPA and MA?
That’s 4. Why not MPll? Meh, Still thinking it will be called something else.
Just a hunch.:rolleyes:

Reactions: dport177
Like Fiberdude said, it's just a Mavic Pro. A clear picture of it was posted in OsitaLV's Twitter feed by someone who knew the owner of the Mavic.

Bang! Guess what it is...

It's a blurry Mavic Pro pic.
I wanted to believe, too - especially since I got an email from DJI yesterday w/ an up-to-36%-off Mavic sale advertisement (clearing out inventory?)

OsitaLV did say there's be no more leaks until DJI's teaser trailer. Even though this threw ev'one for a loop, he still seems to have a history of knowing things. He first mentioned late March for a possible MPII. Disregarding the blurry MP photo, we have a large MP clearance sale and the beginning of the new financial year as of next month. Things could still happen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661