DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OsitaLV And The Mavic Pro 2/Spark 2/Inspire 3: All Just A Hoax?

continuecrushing

Reactions
I read an article last night written by Ash Ha of DroningOn.co and it really got me thinking-this "OsitaLV" person, who "leaks" info? Maybe they aren't the prophet that so many think of him/her as. There is a LOT of solid points in the article, and I discuss my thoughts on the whole thing. After thinking back, I think Ash is onto something. OsitaLV just might be #fakenews

Reactions: frogbmth
Yes I agree and have posted the same a few times. People love to appear to have special secret access to the latest insider info, almost like they are drone illuminati, and thus one persons tweets are mis quoted again and again as if they were facts.
I actually don’t think this is driving MP prices down. People assume the only price drop driver is a replacement being around the corner. Go look at new TVs. The top of the line model is always cheaper a few months down the line. Manufacturing costs drop over time, plus as initial “latest toy” driven sales drop companies stimulate purchase by dropping prices, plus probably MP sales have been hit by the release of the Air and I suspect DJI will not want to eat into its sales numbers with another competitor to their own product just yet.

Only time will tell. He did catch the MA pretty well. For all we know he was right but now DJI is onto him and feeding false info. :)
Yeah he also announced the VTOL that was fake news

He will either be completely discredited or will be the worlds foremost authority on future DJI. I don't really care, but if the Mavic II has what he says, it will be the later, and I will own one.

Well, things just got interesting. OsitaLV posted this on December 12th:

Mavic2.jpg

And he posted this today:

IMG_3711.JPG

View attachment 33662

View attachment 33661

I thought that OsitaLV was an imposter until today but I'm not so sure of that anymore. He wouldn't upload a picture like this one if it was fake, because he knows that he would lose his reputation when the Mavic 2 releases. This picture is probably real if OsitaLV has a minimum of common sense.

Reactions: dport177
He needs to post more than a somewhat leaked photo.
We need more proof!!, urrrg,:(.:mad:.

I thought that OsitaLV was an imposter until today but I'm not so sure of that anymore. He wouldn't upload a picture like this one if it was fake, because he knows that he would lose his reputation when the Mavic 2 releases. This picture is probably real if OsitaLV has a minimum of common sense.

He's been completely wrong before and simply deleted those tweets. You say that he'd loose credibility but so far he's been wrong more often then he's been right

Why are all spy shots blurred images?

wechat-jpg.33698

And on Twitter, he's obviously pointing out he never said it was a Mavic Pro 2 - which he didn't, deliberately.

OsitaLV's 'information' is just shite.

Why are all spy shots blurred images?

Because it's 99% ********, like bigfoot and UFOs.

wechat-jpg.33698

And on Twitter, he's obviously pointing out he never said it was a Mavic Pro 2 - which he didn't, deliberately.

OsitaLV's 'information' is just shite.

Because it's 99% ********, like bigfoot and UFOs.
You mean you don't believe in Father Christmas?

If it is real, DJI sure kept the design very similar.

Picture was a fake. Mavic Pro with stickers. The big O lost a lot of credibility.

I've really like Roy Obsidian, love his music.

here you go with the last word I have heard

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31