DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery LED blinking after full charge?

Same issue . Today i charged up one of my mavic batterys and got a error message when i installed it in the mavic i don't remember what the message said . when the battery was fully charged i noticed the 2nd from the top led on the battery would flash 2x pause and continue on like this till i pressed the button on the battery. I looked ate the battery page on the go app and saw one cell was not fully charged . I hovered the mavic till the battery was at 50% and recharged it and same thing ( 2 flashes and pause 2 flashes and pause till i pressed the button ) I then hovered till the battery was at 10% and recharged it and same thing 1 cell not fully charged . Any suggestions ? Whats the warranty on the batterys ? this 1 only has 9 charges got it in january.

Attachments

• 20170503_151355.jpg
    20170503_151355.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
  • 20170503_171005 (1).jpg
    20170503_171005 (1).jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 30
I have a similar issue with a Battery that I got from an apple store a month ago when visiting Orlando Fl, mine charges ok and have flown with it four times with no issues. The balance of charge within cells seem ok.... is there a possibility of a productionproblem with a battery lot??.... The first time that i noticed the issue I actually flew the drone close by and let it discharged down to 10%. I did recharged it and when completed the led3 still flashing (second from the on/off button).

The Battery has been working ok and the blinking led lights dissapear... I have not had any other issues and it seems that the problem was solved by itself with the varios discharging and recharging operation.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d