DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery

scholls22

Reactions
Now, that my Mavic is finally on the way, where are people getting spare batteries?

With the big influx on supply and quick turnaround time, I placed an order for batteries from APPLEstore...

In Canada: I ordered a spare Mavic battery at Vistek (on line) on November 26. I got notice today that it has shipped - should be here tomorrow or Friday latest.
Done on line business with Vistek since years - outstanding and very responsible outfit.

About a dozen Mavic Batteries left IN STOCK after all backorders have been processed. They'll still make it out in today if the order is completed in the next 20 minutes. Once they're out they will no longer be able to be ordered on the site until they go back to showing backorder.

Order Here: Buy DJI Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Pro | Advexure.com

I ordered two batteries via DJI about a week ago and receiving them tomorrow

I ordered two from a user in the classifieds in this forum, new and cheaper than buying elsewhere. I would keep an eye out in the classifieds section.

Reactions: Scapegoat
Mavic Batteries are back in stock at Advexure for the time being. CLICK HERE to get them before they're gone.

ALL other Mavic accessories are also in stock and ready to ship. Orders placed by 4pm PST will ship same day.

Safe and happy flying!
-The Advexure Team

B&H has them in stock right now. Ordered one this morning and it shipped this afternoon!

I ordered an extra battery from Amazon the same time I ordered my drone from DJI and got the battery first. I charged it all up but then when I got my drone I realized that Amazon had sent me a damage/cracked battery. I was able to compare it to the one that came with the drone and noticed the differences. The inside flat surface was buckled and it had a hairline crack at the part that overhangs (where the connector is).

The battery box looked brand new and didn't look like it had been opened before.

Amazon swapped it out without any issues. I'm glad that I caught it before I tried to fly with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661