DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beach Day Magnificent Time Englewood Florida

jamgabbi

Reactions
What a magnificent day @ the beach with my Mavic . Nothing negative to report works great for me
enjoy

utube.jpg

Another great video. Makes me jealous as all we have is snow here in the Sierra's
Although the snow is incredible as well.

Are you in Course Lock mode when you are flying with the camera pointed inland or just a slow semi circle?

What a magnificent day @ the beach with my Mavic . Nothing negative to report works great for me
enjoy

View attachment 5522

Florida. Punch line of a lot of jokes, but who can say anything bad scenery like that...

Not to thread-jack - but as a fellow Floridian flier, make sure you are aware of the state's new anti-drone law. I didn't know about it until after I posted a few pictures of my neighborhood (from about 200' up) on our private neighborhood forum. Someone there let me know about the potential liability of capturing images of private property and running afoul of the new law. I took the pictures down since our "for the people" law firm (Morgan & Morgan) is already soliciting for 'victims' who had their privacy invaded due to drones. Extensive experience... ha!

upload_2017-2-1_21-21-4.png
upload_2017-2-1_21-22-47.png

Another great video. Makes me jealous as all we have is snow here in the Sierra's
Although the snow is incredible as well.

Are you in Course Lock mode when you are flying with the camera pointed inland or just a slow semi circle?
Thank you
Well i'm back in NYC and its gloomy i cant wait to return to my second home In south west Florida .
No Course Lock Just slow movements of the sticks its a real joy to fly. And i plan on many more flights all over Florida and NY.

Thanks again for your nice comments.

Jimmy

Ahhh. I thought there was some slight stick movement , but it was so little that for a moment I thought you locked the bird into Course Lock and then rotated towards the shoreline and then let her fly.

Nice work. Cant wait to see whats next.

Nice vid and beautiful scenery! (try to check your horizon, which is adjustable).

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_