DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Western Canada by Drone (Mavic Pro)

Yes I do feel lucky to see this part of the world

I am from Canada and now living in Western Australia. I agree that BC is a beautiful and scenic place (and great people) and so do all my Aussie mates that have visited. Haven’t been back to visit for over 3 years now. Feel kind of homesick after watching the video! Well done! Cheers mate![emoji482]

I am from Canada and now living in Western Australia. I agree that BC is a beautiful and scenic place (and great people) and so do all my Aussie mates that have visited. Haven’t been back to visit for over 3 years now. Feel kind of homesick after watching the video! Well done! Cheers mate![emoji482]
Sorry to make you feel home sick :). We will be in Western Australia in December, can't wait I love it there.

Great! Not sure where you are headed south of Perth but there are some beautiful places to see and video. Geograph Bay, Sugarloaf rock and if you get farther south there is Green Pool and Elephant Rock. Also you can’t pass up Margaret River wine region which is also a hot surf spot. Enjoy you trip and hope to see some great videos !

Great! Not sure where you are headed south of Perth but there are some beautiful places to see and video. Geograph Bay, Sugarloaf rock and if you get farther south there is Green Pool and Elephant Rock. Also you can’t pass up Margaret River wine region which is also a hot surf spot. Enjoy you trip and hope to see some great videos !
not 100% sure but thank you so much for the recommendations. We were also looking at Rottnest island too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure