DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Western Canada by Drone (Mavic Pro)

Very well done! I like the transition from picking up the drone, to the shot on board the boat.

Spectacular place in the world, you’re lucky to be able to capture it

Nice job, especially liked the backward flowing waterfall. From B.C. myself and was way to smokey and hot this summer in my area. Didn't get as much drone flying in as I liked and will sit down and learn some video editing this winter when work is slow. You inspired me by reminding of the beautiful area we live in. :)

Nice job, especially liked the backward flowing waterfall. From B.C. myself and was way to smokey and hot this summer in my area. Didn't get as much drone flying in as I liked and will sit down and learn some video editing this winter when work is slow. You inspired me by reminding of the beautiful area we live in. :)
Thank you so much! I can’t believe I actually inspired someone makes me feel good.

Viewing all those fern trees in appropriately-named Fernie caused me to breathe deeply as I imagined how fresh the air must be there. Thanks for posting.

Very nice work, and I love the waterfall in rewind. Awesome shots, thank you for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki