DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Drone Editing Software?

I just purchased the PS Elements and Premiere Elements combo (no cloud subscription required) as well, I also use Bridge (free) as my front end. Easy enough to learn and use. I also have the FILMORA Wondershare 9 and the PRO versions. Please with them as well. My laptop (Dell G3) just went belly up for the second time this year, so looking for respectable photo/video laptop for replacement.

Some folks will gravitate toward the big $$ higher end video editors. Something on a smaller scaler would be recommended if just beginning. Just be sure 4K is able to be accepted as many people are now using the 4K as standard.

I heard about FILMORA as well, apparently the free version has a giant watermark that's in the video. I guess they really want you to pay for to it ?

Every other youtube video says that's the best format to do post-production work.
I agree, even that guy said it in another video (and in another vid shows how he color corrects in post) but I'm def going to be experimenting to see if I agree. To have enuf detail to zoom/crop in post would be great.

For beginners you can’t beat Filmora9. Millions of users. I bought Lifetime for $49.99. Affordable way to start.

Another vote for Davinci Resolve. As per above, the free version is probably all you will ever need, is very powerful and free