DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Mavic Case Under £$20 Review

Jordan

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I've just got a new case for my mavic and I'm very pleased with it. Perfect size and provides excellent protection when out and about... best of all its under £$20!!

Links are in the YouTube description.

Hope you like it[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Reactions: elliot29 and HowSR
Thanks for the review and video.

Quick question - and this is about all cases, I suppose - it looks like the front motors are hitting against the top of that case when it's closed. Since I'm in the market for a case, I'm wondering if there are any concerns with this, or any way to better protect those motors (a cover of some sort, maybe?).

Reactions: elliot29
It may look like that but they are not. The case has an upper section of about 2cms so there is actually a small gap inside above the drone. It won't move about however because it is gripped nice and tight from all sides with the foam.

So it says waterproof...Have you tested this yourself? Without the Mavic inside of course. I like how the controller is held.

I just got mine yesterday and i really like it. Paid $38 at Amazon... So portable and wasy to carry compare to my previous phantoms.

Attachments

• IMG_20170317_192849_732.jpg
    IMG_20170317_192849_732.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: Jordan
Hi Everyone,

I've just got a new case for my mavic and I'm very pleased with it. Perfect size and provides excellent protection when out and about... best of all its under £$20!!

AMAZON UK - Ularma Hard Shell Waterproof Shoulder Box Suitcase Bag for DJI Mavic Pro RC Quadcopter: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games - AMAZON US - Amazon.com: Singleluci Waterproof Hardshell Shoulder box Suitcase bag for DJI Mavic Pro RC Quadcopter: Toys & Games

AMAZON UK
AMAZON US

Hope you like it
not bad, but the plastic hard case more waterproof, and not pushing the propellers or the motors. it is what you have a little bit low i think. but this is just my opinion.

not bad, but the plastic hard case more waterproof, and not pushing the propellers or the motors. it is what you have a little bit low i think. but this is just my opinion.
The top of the case definitely doesn't touch the props or motors. It has a raised area above the zip.

The top of the case definitely doesn't touch the props or motors. It has a raised area above the zip.

okay, i don't know this type of hard case exactly. i didn't see this in my hand. i'm planning to buy a hard case for everything. yes, it's an expensive piece, but it is really waterproof, shockproof, and floating on the water.

anyway, your case is looks good and you like it. that is the important! ;)

okay, i don't know this type of hard case exactly. i didn't see this in my hand. i'm planning to buy a hard case for everything. yes, it's an expensive piece, but it is really waterproof, shockproof, and floating on the water.

anyway, your case is looks good and you like it. that is the important! ;)
I guess what your describing is a rugged. I'm probably not as adventurous as you lol so this small semi-hard case in perfect for most of my outings.

Post it up once you get it so we can have a look.

@Jordan: can you PM me the link from amazon again? It was there yesterday, but I believe you had to have to it removed? :D

I guess what your describing is a rugged. I'm probably not as adventurous as you lol so this small semi-hard case in perfect for most of my outings.

Post it up once you get it so we can have a look.

yes, its rugged. i hope! i'm not a big hiker guy, but i want to know my mavic in really safety place. i have a son, he's 2 years old ;) (i think you understand me :))

if i get it, i will post my impression about the case. but before i get this case, i have to buy two battery first. it is the most important for me, and for my bird too :)

I found this little back pack thats customizable and can fit a lot of stuff. Here is a pic. Paid 20 bucks
2549b94f6ae218dcdb92ef49b0fabab3.jpg

i ALMOST ordered this until I saw that category that it's listed under!

upload_2017-3-19_6-46-37.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne